Regular meetings of the Board of Ethics are held monthly on the third Thursday of each month. Unless otherwise stated on the agenda, meetings in 2017 will take place at the Clark Harrison Building, Conference Room A, 330 W. Ponce de Leon Ave, Decatur, GA 30030.
April and May 2017 Meetings will take place at the Emory Center for Ethics due to construction in the Clarke Harrison Building. Address is: 1531 Dickey Drive, Room 162, Atlanta, Georgia 30322.
Agendas are posted on this site and at the Maloof Center at least one week prior to the meeting. Meetings begin at 3:00 p.m., and are open to the public. A quorum of four members is required before any official business may be conducted at a Board meeting.
The following are scheduled meeting dates for 2017:
- January 19, Thursday, 3pm
- February 16, Thursday, 3pm — The February meeting was canceled.
- March 16, Thursday, 3pm
- April 20, Thursday, 4pm
- May 18, Thursday, 3pm — This meeting has been canceled.
- July 20, Thursday, 3pm
- August 17, Thursday, 3pm
- September 19, Tuesday, 3pm
- October 19, Thursday, 3pm
- November 16, Thursday, 3pm
- December 14, Thursday, 3pm
If you have any questions, please contact the Ethics Officer at:
Ethics Officer, Dekalb Board of Ethics