Regular meetings of the Board of Ethics are held monthly on the third Thursday of each month. Unless otherwise stated on the agenda, meetings in 2017 will take place at the Clark Harrison Building, Conference Room A, 330 W. Ponce de Leon Ave, Decatur, GA 30030.
The August 17th meeting will take place at the Emory Center for Ethics in the Rita Anne Rollins Building, Room 250, 1531 Dickey Drive, Room 162, Atlanta, Georgia 30322.
Agendas are posted on this site and at the Maloof Center at least one week prior to the meeting. Meetings begin at 3:00 p.m., and are open to the public. A quorum of four members is required before any official business may be conducted at a Board meeting.
The following are scheduled meeting dates for 2017:
- January 19, Thursday, 3pm
- February 16, Thursday, 3pm — The February meeting was canceled.
- March 16, Thursday, 3pm
- April 20, Thursday, 4pm
- May 18, Thursday, 3pm — This meeting has been canceled.
- July 20, Thursday, 3pm — This meeting has been canceled.
- August 1, Tuesday, 4pm — Special Called Meeting to be held at 330 W. Ponce de Leon Ave., 4th FL Conference Room
- August 17, Thursday, 4pm
- September 19, Tuesday, 4pm
- October 19, Thursday, 4pm
- November 16, Thursday, 4pm
- December 14, Thursday, 4pm
If you have any questions, please contact the Ethics Officer at:
Ethics Officer, Dekalb Board of Ethics