On August 27, 2018, the Georgia Supreme Court determined that the ethics board appointment process under HB 597 (DeKalb County Ethics Code) was unconstitutional. Since that date, the Board of Ethics has suspended any meetings. The Board of Ethics will resume meetings when the changes to the appointment provisions of the DeKalb County Ethics Code have been approved by the appropriate legislative body. If you need any further information, please contact the Ethics Office.
Agendas are posted on this site and at the Maloof Center at least one week prior to the meeting. Meetings begin at 4:00 p.m., and are open to the public. A quorum of four members is required before any official business may be conducted at a Board meeting.
The following are scheduled meeting dates for 2018:
- January 18, Thursday, 4pm — This meeting was cancelled due to inclement weather.
- February 15, Thursday, 4pm
- March 15, Thursday, 4pm — This meeting has been cancelled.
- April 19, Thursday, 4pm
- May 17, Thursday, 3pm — NOTICE OF CHANGED MEETING TIME
- June 21, Thursday, 4pm
- July 19, Thursday, 4pm — This meeting has been cancelled.
- August 9, Thursday, 4pm
- September 13, Thursday, 4pm — This meeting has been cancelled.
- October 11, Thursday, 4pm — This meeting has been cancelled.
- November 8, Thursday, 4pm
- December 13, Thursday, 4pm
If you have any questions, please contact the Ethics Officer at:
Ethics Officer, Dekalb Board of Ethics